Customize for your applicationsWith a variety of mounting kits available, heat exchangers can be used anywhere there’s a hot spot.
- Horizontal for mounting from ceiling
- Base for stand-alone placement
- Vertical for column mounting
- Duct extension for cooling an adjacent room
- Connect to existing facility plumbing
To provide the right level of cooling, your heat exchanger's need to be connected to a fluid cooler, a chiller or both. Using cooled fluid, heat exchangers absorb heat from the environment and route the warm fluid through a fluid cooler or chiller to bring the temperature down and start the cycle again.
FLUID COOLER AND CHILLER